Monday, April 4, 2011

B is for "Belated Bliss"


Yes, it is the second day of the blog challenge for me, though the rest of the challenge is racing on to day four. I will catch up at some point! Procrastination is somewhat of a given in my life. The family and the job come first for me. A laid-back state of "Belated" is just how it is when you are an artist, a mother, a teacher and a blogger!
I am very happy to tell you that my list of UFO's has stabilized, since I am not adding any new projects to date. Once I have moved on to the BLISS of summer, I plan to make a healthy dent in the craft room :) I want to make more incheys, like those pictured at left.

My artistic inspiration abounds this year, since I will be spending my summer at home with the kiddos: Bubby is aged seven and Sissy is nearly four. Mama-san is planning some home school lessons to keep up our first grade and PreK skills, and those will include some art projects that my boy will like....and some glitter for baby-girl too. We entertain a darling teenaged neighbor that is a budding babysitter, so I hope to add an etsy shop to my tableau while she plays at my house. I would welcome any hints or tips from the pros at this point, I plan to start with crocheted purses with handmade wooden handles.
Don't miss the next Belated blog post, manana!
One Lady

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture, Laurie from Silver Bella! I appreciate you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love seeing that photo of all of our three-incheys! :-)

    ReplyDelete